GIS Executive Benefits
Many high-value employees and company executives have gaps in their disability, life, and long-term care insurance protection. GIS Executive Benefits provides specialized expertise that makes it easy for brokers and their clients to identify gaps and offer high-quality solutions employees appreciate.
Integrated Disability Solutions
All Guaranteed Standard Issue
The disability experts at GIS Benefits can help you take a fresh look at the disability insurance in force and design solutions to optimize the benefit for both employers and employees.
- Core Buy-up
Individual Disability Income
- GSI starting at 5+ lives
- Exclusive GSI amounts based on our strong, high-volume relationships with top carriers
- End-to-end concierge-level support includes analysis, market-leading solutions, and specialized expertise
Life with Long-Term Care
70% of people will use long-term care (LTC) services at some point – and costs for a nursing home can run upwards of $8,000 a month. ¹
Life with LTC is a hybrid universal life insurance and long-term care solution that offers valuable financial protection for top employees & executives. ²
- Includes benefit restoration that restores the value of the death benefit that was reduced to pay for long-term care
- Extends benefits by doubling the duration of and payments made for long-term care
Instant Issue High-Limit Term Life
- High-limit term life up to $2 million or 30x salary
- Instant issue, digitally underwritten term life solution
- Evergreen, simple online application
- Simplified medical underwriting (No medical exams!)³
- Can complement existing group life coverage or serve as an affordable base level of protection
- Direct billed to employees
- Call center support
Life with LTC: Coverage is provided by Trustmark, a 100-year-old company that specializes in voluntary benefits.
¹ LifeHappens.org, Genworth Cost of Care Survey.
² Availability of features may vary by state.
Hero Life: Term life is not guaranteed Issue and client must qualify for accelerated underwriting. Hero Life is underwritten through Assurity Life Insurance Company. Assurity is A- (Excellent). A.M. Best ratings for insurers’ financial strength range from A++ (Superior) to F (In liquidation). Hero Life is offered by Innovative Brokerage Network, DBA Traffk (Home Office: Louisville, KY) and is a consumer insurance marketing company.
³ No medical exams, bodily fluids, or Attending Physician’s Statement (APS) for those applicants who qualify. Issuance of the policy may depend on the answers to the health questions in the application.